[UPDATE: May 28, 2017]
Update on my laptop. It broke down and became unstable/unusable. At this moment, it's being repaired for a third time and is still at the repair center. Since I use my laptop for my day job and drawing, I had to replace it with a fully functional new one. Unfortunately, I had to use a year’s worth of savings that was supposedly for a job application abroad
in 2-3 months. On top of that I had to borrow money from my mom too. …and my 6-year-old phone died on me as well so I had to replace it too. 😰 As you see, I don’t replace my stuff unless they’re absolutely broken. On a side note, I have changed the prices a bit by adding color options: flat, shaded, and painted.
[UPDATE: April 27, 2017]
My laptop was getting fatal power issues and was almost unusable, so I had no choice but to get it repaired asap. Had to use some of my savings that are reserved for something else important just to get it fixed. At this point, I need to return the money I took from my savings becase, again, that's supposed to be for something else important that's related to my career
. Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you.
[April 15, 2017]
I am going to open for commissions again. My laptop has been having some serious hardware issues and I need to get it repaired badly, and soon. I need funds to get it repaired so I'm accepting commissions again. Hopefully it will be fixed as I not only use it for entertainment but for drawing and work as well. If worse comes to worst, I might need to buy a new one (this laptop is about 7 years old).
I will get my laptop repaired a week from now. (4/23/17: Just learned that the repair center I usually go to is no longer there, so I’m pushing the repair -hopefully- about two weeks from now and look for another. Also need more funds…😢) Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
July 16, 2016
I am opening commissions to help with my expenses. I’m currently in the middle of a career shift and have been taking courses here and there for my credentials, self-studying, as well as preparing and procuring some paperworks/documents. However, these can be quite expensive and I’ve spent more than a thousand dollars for them already. And so, I decided to accept commissions again after quite some time. Kindly take a look at my drawing samples and I hope you like what you see. ^_^
The opportunity to "edit" is removed.
If there's too much editing, it becomes more technical and it becomes tedious. It makes me lose interest on a drawing causing me to work a lot longer on it. Thus, it is important to give detailed instructions beforehand and if possible, good reference pictures as well. Later on, I might
do commissions with editing opportunities but those would have higher rates.
** Sorry, I will not send WIPs. However, I will frequently update this journal with my progress on the Queue
section at the bottom. ** It might take -about a month or more- to create a drawing.
With my current work schedule, I can now only work on drawings on weekends. I hope you kindly consider this before commissioning me. If you commission me, you agree to this and will patiently wait.
** For reference, you can check out the Done
section at the bottom. There you can see how long I made the commissions.
- The commission(s) must follow dA's rules.
- All drawings will bear my dA name & date. (even for lineart commissions; please do not remove)
- All drawings, here on dA, will only be posted on my gallery and cannot be uploaded by any other user on their gallery. (Please know you are paying for a drawing to get done but NOT the ownership of the actual artwork. That said, I will not
provide you the .sai/.psd file.) I'll be uploading them on tumblr and I might upload them on pixiv too.
- Drawings have white backgrounds by default but I can paint it with one color if you like. (Kindly see samples)
If you want simple background like furniture, it can be discussed and there will be some additional charge. Kindly note that I don't usually draw backgrounds.
- Commissions are saved as PNG files. Linearts will have transparent backgrounds.
- On technical aspects, I do not have a set image size or dpi. While the commissions displayed on my dA are of smaller sizes, I will privately send you a full-sized version of your commission which varies from 1000-2500 pixels tall or wide.
- I will do commissions for a maximum of three people at a time. Beyond that, there will be a waiting list. (Kindly see Queue at the bottom.)
- I will accept 2-3 commissions per person at a time to avoid too much workload. Once they're done, the same person can commission me again and will be queued. I will do:
- Anime fanarts (since I only know a handful of anime, reference pictures
would be helpful, preferably official art
- OCs (I need clear reference pictures of your OC: facing front, full body, or bust if your commission is bust, colored if your commission is colored
* If the OC is not yours, I would need permission from the owner before agreeing to work on the commission.
* Same goes with unofficial versions of characters. For example, if you want me to draw somebody's design of Super Saiyan 8 Gokou or adult Pan, I need to ask the permission of the artist who created that since it's his/her concept and design.
* As well as with any design (i.e. logos), I'd need the permission of the artist.
* For reference pictures, please provide clear, large, and good quality images. It will take me longer to work on your commission if I can't see details from your references.
- shounen-ai or mild yaoi that do not violate dA's rules
- fanservice-type art that do not violate dA's rules
* I may be able to draw NSFW drawings. However, I will not post them here. I may post them on tumblr and/or send them to you privately. Feel free to ask and I'll think about it. I will NOT do:
- overly complicated designs
- too many characters in one drawing
- realism such as portraits and still art
- shoujo-ai, yuri, loli, shota, mpreg
- tied-gagged characters
- romance/sexual themes involving children or characters whose features are generally non-human (i.e. animals and aliens)* As there are areas out of my comfort zone, it is my discretion whether to accept a commission or not even if I have drawn something like that before. Thank you for understanding. *
- I accept payments via PayPal or points through the commissions widget. PayPal much more preferred.
* Note that point commissions are a bit more expensive than the PayPal pricing due to dA taking 20% from point commissions.
- PayPal prices are in USD
. When you send your payment via PayPal, kindly send the amound in US dollars.
- Due to previous experiences, payment is upfront. I will only begin working on a commission when I'm fully paid. If you pay via PayPal eCheck, I will begin working on your commission once the eCheck is cleared.
- I will try to work on the commissions by the order they were made but I will not necessarily follow the queue order since the difficulty of commissions and time it takes to finish them varies. I will be doing them simultaneously and not everyone will be finished at the same time.
- In between commissions, I may be working on my own projects so please do not be surprised if I upload a drawing while I still haven't finished your drawing. From experience, I found it essential that I also do my own drawings.
* Prices subject to change without prior notice.
* Prices may vary depending on the degree of difficulty of your commission.** I’ve tried to make these as cheap as possible. No haggling please.
LINEART / SKETCH* prices per character *
– USD 4.00 or
– USD 5.50 or
550 Half Body
– USD 7.00 or
– USD 8.00 or
– USD 10.00 or
* For linearts, the image uploaded on my dA will have a huge watermark like the ones above but I will send one without watermark to you privately.Color Options:
(from the collar bones up)
Flat – USD 5
Shaded – USD 5.75
Painted – USD 6.50
(from the chest up)
Flat – USD 6.50
Shaded – USD 7.25
Painted – USD 8.00
(from the waist up)
Flat – USD 8
Shaded – USD 9
Painted – USD 10
CHIBI / SMALL CHILDREN
Flat – USD 10
Shaded – USD 11.25
Painted – USD 12.50
(*includes 3/4 or until the knees)
Flat – USD 12
Shaded – USD 13.50
Painted – USD 15
OTHERS (Difficult Drawings)
While the following sample is a full-body one-character drawing, pricing would be different due to degree of difficulty. Price might vary from the ones listed above and depends on the complexity/degree of difficulty of your commission.
(Last Updated: June 23, 2017 1 AM GMT+8)
- NISHUNE - paid
colored half-body drawing, painted - 2 char. | Progress: queued [05/28/2017-]
- Lazarus90 - paid
colored full-body drawing, shaded - 2 char. | Progress: working on lineart; base colors partially done [05/28/2017-]
colored full-body drawing, shaded | Progress: queued [05/28/2017-]
- FMAdiclonius - paid
colored full-body drawing, painted - 2 char. | Progress: queued [06/05/2017-]
Thanks so much for commissioning me!
- lesleytonyb - paid | colored half-body drawing | Progress: DONE [07/18/2016-07/23/2016]
- FFiamgoku - paid | colored half-body drawing - 2 char. | Progress: DONE [08/06/2016-08/13/2016]
- Hollowtaker - paid | colored full-body drawing | Progress: DONE [09/01/2016-09/10/2016]
- Sharkgerkins - paid | colored half-body drawing | Progress: DONE [09/08/2016-09/27/2016]
- Hollowtaker - paid
colored full-body drawing | Progress: DONE [09/12/2016-10/14/2016]
colored full-body drawing | Progress: DONE [10/04/2016-10/29/2016]
colored full-body drawing | Progress: DONE [10/04/2016-11/27/2016]
colored full-body drawing | Progress: DONE [10/16/2016-02/15/2017]
colored full-body drawing | Progress: DONE [10/16/2016-03/29/2017]
- Sharkgerkins - paid
colored chibi drawing | Progress: DONE [04/29/2017-05/04/2017]
colored headshot drawing | Progress: DONE [04/29/2017-05/06/2017]
colored full-body drawing | Progress: DONE [04/29/2017-05/20/2017]
- Springcircle - paid | colored bust drawing | Progress: DONE [05/03/2017-05/12/2017]
- NISHUNE - paid
colored half-body drawing, painted | Progress: DONE [05/28/2017-06/11/2017]
Are you interested or do you have some questions? Feel free to send me a note!
Thank you very much for reading!