[April 15, 2017]
I am going to open for commissions again. My laptop has been having some serious hardware issues and I need to get it repaired badly, and soon. I need funds to get it repaired so I'm accepting commissions again. Hopefully it will be fixed as I not only use it for entertainment but for drawing and work as well. If worse comes to worst, I might need to buy a new one (this laptop is about 7 years old).
I will get my laptop repaired a week from now. (4/23/17: Just learned that the repair center I usually go to is no longer there, so I’m pushing the repair -hopefully- about two weeks from now and look for another. Also need more funds…😢) Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
The opportunity to "edit" is removed.
If there's too much editing, it becomes more technical and it becomes tedious. It makes me lose interest on a drawing causing me to work a lot longer on it. Thus, it is important to give detailed instructions beforehand and if possible, good reference pictures as well. Later on, I might
do commissions with editing opportunities but those would have higher rates.
** Sorry, I will not send WIPs. However, I will frequently update this journal with my progress on the Queue
section at the bottom. ** It might take -2 weeks or more- to create a drawing.
I do draw a bit fast. But with my schedule, it might take more than 2 weeks to make a drawing. But if I am able, I might be able to finish a drawing (depending on difficulty and the queue) within a week. Again, that is not guaranteed.
** For reference, you can check out the Done
section at the bottom to get an idea on how long it usually takes to get a commission done as I have listed all the commissions I've done with dates on when I began and finished working on them.
** When my laptop gets repaired, I won't be able to work on any commissions during that time. I will continue working on them when I get my laptop back. Repair usually takes around a week.
- The commission(s) must follow dA's rules.
- All drawings will bear my dA name & date. (even for lineart commissions; please do not remove)
- All drawings, here on dA, will only be posted on my gallery and cannot be uploaded by any other user on their gallery. (Please know you are paying for a drawing to get done but NOT the ownership of the actual artwork.) I'll be uploading them on tumblr and I might upload them on pixiv too.
- Drawings have white backgrounds by default but I can paint it with one color if you like. (Kindly see samples)
- Commissions are saved as PNG files. Linearts will have transparent backgrounds.
- On technical aspects, I do not have a set image size or dpi but they would be more or less around 800-1000 pixels tall/wide. While the commissions displayed on my dA are of smaller sizes, I will privately send you a full-sized version of your commission.
- I will do commissions for a maximum of three people at a time. Beyond that, there will be a waiting list. (Kindly see Queue at the bottom.)
- I will accept two commissions per person at a time to avoid too much workload. Once they're done, the same person can commission me again and will be queued. I will do:
- Anime fanarts (since I only know a handful of anime, reference pictures
would be helpful, preferably official art
- OCs (I need clear reference pictures of your OC: facing front, full body, or bust if your commission is bust, colored if your commission is colored
* If the OC is not yours, I would need permission from the owner before agreeing to work on the commission.
* Same goes with unofficial versions of characters. For example, if you want me to draw somebody's design of Super Saiyan 8 Gokou or adult Pan, I need to ask the permission of the artist who created that since it's his/her concept and design.
* As well as with any design (i.e. logos), I'd need the permission of the artist.
* For reference pictures, please provide clear, large, and good quality images. It will take me longer to work on your commission if I can't see details from your references.
- shounen-ai or mild yaoi that do not violate dA's rules
- fanservice-type art that do not violate dA's rules
* I may be able to draw NSFW drawings. However, I will not post them here. I may post them on tumblr and/or send them to you privately. Feel free to ask and I'll think about it. I will NOT do:
- overly complicated designs
- too many characters in one drawing
- shoujo-ai, yuri, loli, shota, mpreg
- tied-gagged characters
- romance/sexual themes involving children or characters whose features are generally non-human (i.e. animals and aliens)* As there are areas out of my comfort zone, it is my discretion whether to accept a commission or not even if I have drawn something like them before. Thank you for understanding. *
- I accept payments via PayPal or points through the commissions widget. PayPal much more preferred.
* Note that point commissions are a bit more expensive than the PayPal pricing due to dA taking 20% from point commissions.
- PayPal prices are in USD
- Due to previous experiences, payment is upfront. I will only begin working on a commission when I'm fully paid. If you pay via PayPal eCheck, I will begin working on your commission once the eCheck is cleared.
- I will try to work on the commissions by the order they were made but I will not necessarily follow the queue order since the difficulty of commissions and time it takes to finish them varies. I will be doing them simultaneously and not everyone will be finished at the same time.
- In between commissions, I may be working on my own projects so please do not be surprised if I upload a drawing while I still haven't finished your drawing. From experience, I found it essential that I also do my own drawings.
* Prices subject to change without prior notice.
* Prices may vary depending on the degree of difficulty of your commission.
LINEART / SKETCH* prices per character *
- USD 4.00 or 400 Bust
- USD 6.50 or 650
Chibi/Small Children/Half Body
- USD 8.00 or 800
- USD 10 or 1000
* For linearts, the image uploaded on my dA will have a huge watermark like the ones above but I will send one without watermark to you privately.
(from the collar bones up)
(from the chest up)
(from the waist up)
CHIBI / SMALL CHILDREN USD 12.50
FULL BODYUSD 15.00
OTHERS (Difficult Drawings)
While the following sample is a full-body one-character drawing, pricing would be different due to degree of difficulty. Price might vary from the ones listed above and depends on the complexity/degree of difficulty of your commission.
(Last Updated: March 29, 2017 1 AM GMT+8)
Thank you very much for reading!