Teehee, been tagged.
Actually, been tagged twice, last year by
and now by
. (Sorry I only got around to do this now, GTWinner621
) I already did this twice some years ago. It's interesting that it was just 8 things before and now it's 11!
Tagged again :PTagged!
Here is the rules:
* 1. Post these rules.
* 2. Each tagged person must post 8 things about themselves on their journal.
* 3. At the end, you have to choose and tag 8 people and post their icons on the same journal.
* 4. Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.
* 5. No tag-backs
(1.) I love singing songs of various languages: Japanese, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese), Filipino and English.
(2.) I'm a die hard V6 fan since May 1999 (and that's going to be 9 this May! )...
(3.) And that fandom was due to V6 member Hiroshi Nagano, my favorite member and favorite Ultraman ever (Daigo Madoka / Ultraman Tiga), who I am dying to meet one day!
(4.) My favorite foods are chicken, chocolate, and chocolate chip cookies!!!
(5.) I am a fan of various celebrities. My current faves are John Cusack and Kevin Spacey. I am also a fan of Hugh Jackman, Anthony Michael Hall, Dennis Quaid, and many more.
(6.) I am still searching for my dream job thoug
I'll make a new list and not make it redundant from the last one I did. RULES:1. You must post these rules.2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.3. You must choose 11 people to tag. Put their icon on your journal!4. Go to their page and tell him/her that you tagged them :35. No tag backs!
1) Obviously, I love Fushigi Yuugi and Nuriko...more like obsessed with Nuriko, hahaha
2) Can't believe I met some of my childhood heroes earlier this year (might post photos later): Red Mask from Hikari Sentai Maskman and Five Blue from Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman. (Japanese sentai series before Power Rangers starting adapting sentai.)
3) I've been trying to learn Japanese on and off since I was 11 but can't do intensive study due to my schedule. Got to learn some basics throughout the years and am practicing through some of my drawings as you may see. (I'm glad I was able to speak directly to Red Mask/Five Blue in Japanese a little bit at least.
4) I've always wanted to be multilingual since I was a kid. Only bilingual right now (Filipino/English) but I know little Japanese/Spanish which I hope to learn more about in the future.
5) Added more actors to my faves list: Christoph Waltz (Amazing acting abilities! Looking forward to him in the next James Bond film SPECTRE), Timothy Dalton (my favorite Bond!), and David Morrissey (aka The Governor in The Walking Dead; He'll be in the upcoming season of Halle Berry's TV show Extant this July!
6) Became a James Bond fan some three years ago I think after seeing all the films on HBO Asia from Connery to Brosnan. Looked up Daniel Craig's later on.
7) I don't like talking via phone. (Social anxiety of some sort?) If I can't make contact through social media, I'd rather go and meet whoever it is I want/need to talk to than ring them.
8) I'm the class nerd/geek. Nerd academically, geek with my interests. Hahaha
Didn't care what others think. I did my own thing. A classmate was jokingly teasing me "nerd" and I always reply with a thank you, lol.
9) Speaking of nerd, I'm not fond of memorization in school. I prefer I understand a concept so that I don't have to memorize it. That way, it'd be easier to answer a question/explain something. Not fond of mnemonics either but I have my own way of memorizing stuff.
10) I'm pretty tomboyish...but I fall head over heels for guys! I Googled it up and I think I would be described as someone who's a butch straight. Not easy on some social occasions. I don't like wearing dresses.
Makes me wonder, anybody else the same?
11) I bought a graphics tablet some four years ago and only this year have I learned to make the pen pressure work and really make the most out of it. I honestly felt like it was useless since it's a generic brand. Turns out I didn't have the right driver (just depended on Windows installing it) and didn't know how to use SAI yet. I'm very, very much content with it right now.
Yeah, no, not tagging. Lol
*Might edit some stuff later. Just having a break. Back to work!